The Happy Muggers
After fighting in a bar and fighting in Brindol and fighting in Rivenroar, the characters leveled up! In addition to regular skill, attack, and defense increases, the party members chose the following:
- Leeloo got Ciaphon’s Leap and Distant Advantage. She traded in Decree of Khirad for Curse of the Dark Dream.
- Tortolla got Spirits of Battle and Sudden Call. He traded in Stalker’s Strike for Spirit of the Tempest.
- Tarque got Inspiring Fortitude and Mark of Warding. He traded in Weight of the Earth for Earth Shield Strike and Hammer Specialty for Deadly Draw.
- Montiago Dillermo got Distant Advantage and Phantasmal Terrain. He traded in Magic Missile for Scorching Blast.
- D’cafnaet’d got Tumble and Slaying Action. He traded in Handspring Assault for Spinning Blade Leap
- Leeloo got Eldritch Rain.
- Tortolla got Capturing Jaws. He traded Spirits of Battle for Protective Roots.
- Tarque got Earth Grasp Strike. He traded Deadly Draw for Sudden Roots.
- Montiago Dillermo got Mirror Maze.
- D’cafnaet’d got Trickster’s Blade.
After traveling to and fighting in and sealing shut the Monastery of the Sundered Chain and combating the denizens the dark, the characters leveled up! In addition to regular skill, attack, and defense increases, the party members chose the following:
- Leeloo got Sacrifice to Caiphon, and retrained Perception to Intimidation.
- Tortolla got ???.
- Tarque got ???.
- Montiago Dillermo got ???.
- D’cafnaet’d got ???.
After sealing the passage under the mountains and sneaking back into Overlook, then tracking down the villainous Modra and defeating him, the characters leveled up! In addition to regular skill, attack, and defense increates, the part members chose the following:
- Leeloo got Forceful Assault.
- Tortolla got ???.
- Tarque got Boiling Cloud.
- Montiago Dillermo got Visions of Avarice.
- D’cafnaet’d got Bat Aside, and retrained Riposte Strike to Deft Strike.