- Battle in the next room
- Two Magma Claws, two invisible Gnomes
- They jumped up an missed Tortolla twice
- Tarque pulled them together, used his cold-flavored daily Form of the Winter Herald to do extra damage due to their fire-y-ness
- Leeloo’s Curse of Khirad pushed them all into a line, and then they missed each other and took psychic damage
- Tarque Roots of Stone- crit!
- Montiago Dillermo Grasping shadows – crit on magma claw; blows him out if area and he dies
- Montiago Dillermo magic missile huts and kills a gnome
- Tarque hit and killed the magma claw
- Gnome hit D’cafnaet’d, Tarque reacted to mark and kill the gnome, whose head leaves his body
- 120xp (900 total)
- Found a trunk!
- Leeloo snuck upstairs, saw Ettercaps in web room
- Everybody went upstairs, and were loud. Three Ettercaps.
- Web in the way.
- We failed to isolate and kill one
- Tarque was surrounded and getting wailed on
- He got bit and poisoned
- Tortolla used the power gem, healed Tarque
- Montiago Dillermo’s Phantom Bolt killed one
- Everyone was restrained and stuck in webs
- Then we managed to bloody one with a solid Eldritch Blast from Leeloo
- Killed one with a Haunting Spirits from Tortolla (I think?)
- Only the leader remains
- Fount of life stopped Tarque’s poison; he got down to 2hp
- But he hit the last guy and marked him
- Montiago Dillermo’s Phantom Bolt kills the guy
- 110xp (1010xp). Level Up!
- Found a dead body with a town guard medallion
- Tarque out of healing surges, all of us tired; heading outside to extended rest.
The Happy Muggers
Lava Monsters and Spider-Men