- Heal the dwarf, Kalad, a paladin
- he was with a scouting party sealing the passages and was ambushed
- sealed 2 of 3; the third is an 8 hour trek away
- the rest of his company has been killed
- the main army will be here in 2 days
- let’s go seal the last tunnel!
- Voices up ahead! Speaking orcish!
- Bertrand goes ahead
- Built up area with worked tile floor
- four orcs: two battleaxe-wielding soldiers, one sword-wielding leader, a bombardier
- the bombardier throws an exploding fireball at us
- D’cafnaet’d uses scattering shot on the bombardier and bloodies him
- the leader plugs the Happy Muggers into the hallway
- Leeloo uses Eldritch Rain, misses the leader but hits the bombardier. The bombardier dies and explodes, setting a soldier on fire
- Tarque Burns an Action Point, but waits to actually act
- Tortolla Burns an Action Point and hits the leader
- kalad hits the leader with his axe, and the leader dies
- D’cafnaet’d runs out and hits a soldier
- the soldiers surround D’cafnaet’d and make four attacks, but only one hits
- Tortolla calls upon the water spirits to rain down healing, and also kill a soldier
- kalad Burns an Action Point to hurt the Orc
- Montiago Dillermo throws a phantom bolt and kills the last soldier
- 100 XP = 3325 XP
- Acidic Dagger +1 for D’cafnaet’d
- Extended rest!
- Down into a large antechamber
- four orcs: two archers, one rampager, and a swordsman
- a trap in the middle of the room! Watch out for a pressure plate!
- D’cafnaet’d runs in and hits the rampager, then Burns an Action Point to hit him again
- Tarque uses Inspiring Fortitude to aid the group, the runs up and Burns an Action Point to hit the archer and the rampager
- Montiago Dillermo kills an archer
- the rampager swings at D’cafnaet’d, but D’cafnaet’d Ripostes and kills him. As a dying action he swings at D’cafnaet’d and misses, and swings at Tarque and hits
- kalad Critically Hits and kills the last archer
- everyone surrounds and wails on the swordsman
- the swordsman swings around and hits D’cafnaet’d
- D’cafnaet’d kills the swordsman
- An Amulet of Protecton +2 for Tarque
- 155 XP = 3480 XP
- How much farther?
- just a bit
The Happy Muggers
Beneath the Monastery
The Happy Muggers find a friend and beat up the things that live under the bed. WAY under.